ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (South African and International Students)
Applicants to the course programs must:
- Be at least 18 years of age (before year end) and above.
- All new applicants are to provide the following with registration:
- Two ID photos
- Certified copy of your ID/Passport
- Certified copy of your school-leaving certificate (e.g. Grade 12 / matric certificate or Diploma)
- A Church Leader’s Testimonial from your pastor stating your current membership status and describing your Christian character.
- Reasonable command of the English Language (speaking/writing & understanding)
- Demonstrate the potential for academic success.
- A non-discriminatory entrance exam (oral included) may be required if you have not completed high school. This is to assist you with making the right choice concerning the relevant field you desire to study.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
The minimum requirements for international students will be a final school year certificate bearing the same value as the South African National Senior Certificate. This qualification must be assessed by SAQA and a certified copy of the SAQA assessment certificate must be submitted to RBC. SAQA Details for Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications
Website: www.saqa.org.za; Call centre: 012 431-5070, Helpdesk: 086 010 3188, Switchboard: (012) 431 5000, Fax: (012) 431 5147
Street address: Postal Address: SAQA House (formerly known as Hatfield Forum West) Post net Suite 248, 1067 Arcadia Street, Hatfield Private Bag X06, Pretoria Waterkloof, 0145